Help and Support
What To Do Before You Call
To help us serve you better, we have compiled a list of things to check and consider before you contact us for technical support:
We are very happy to help you with any problems you encounter with the use of our service. Since we wish to give the best service support possible to you and our other customers, TNC Wireless will only provide technical support on problems related to use of our service. Browser errors, and setting up your computer to connect to us properly are examples of problems where we can help you. “My printer doesn’t work,” “How do I install this game,” or “How do I trade on eBay” are examples of issues that are not related to our service, and we will not provide tech support for such issues.
Please check our tech support web pages first, if possible. Often the solution to your problem is already online. The pages can also give you a visual guide to follow if you do need to call a technician.
You may wish to try restarting your computer. Some connection problems arise because of a temporary error in your computer’s operating system, and restarting can fix these problems.
Please be at your computer and have it turned on before you call us. This will save time for you, us, and our other customers.
- The more information you provide to us, the easier and quicker it will be to solve your problem.
Please do the following before calling:
- Check for disconnected cables or power supplies to all related routers computers and internet equipment.
- Make sure your WiFi is showing connected on your device(s) network status. ( If not then the problem is between your router and your device).
- Power off your router and computer (reboot).
- Wait at least 10 seconds then power back on allow a few minutes to reconnect - then recheck for internet access.
- Have your email address handy; our technicians use your email address to access your information quickly. (Should you leave a message in our voice mail, make sure you leave your email address and a phone number where we can reach you.)
- If there is an error message, please write it down and have it handy.
Please be patient. Not all problems can be fixed in five minutes. Some of the troubleshooting steps we ask you to take may seem trivial or redundant, but it’s usually better to try the simple fixes first before proceeding to more complex solutions.
Not everybody’s computer is the same, and some computers seem to work better with services than others. We will do everything we can to help you get the most out of our service.
Thank you for taking the time to read this page. You can use our convenient comment form on our Contact Us Page to tell us about your problem.