||Chat live with a customer service representative Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM. If our techs are offline, you can leave your question and we will reply by e-mail as soon as possible.
Set Up Mail On Iphone
On the main Home sceren, tap the Settings icon on your iPhone.
- After tapping your Settings icon, you'll Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Add Account then Microsoft Exchange.
- The Exchange setup screen will open; you'll then enter the following information:
- Email - Enter your entire email address (e.g., email@example.com), using all lowercase letters.
- Domain - Leave this field blank
- Username - Enter in your entire email address again.
- Password - Enter in the password for your email account.
- Description - Enter a descriptive name for your account (e.g., My Work Account). This description will be visible only to you.
Note: the device will attempt to verify the account. You may receive an "Unable to Verify Certificate message," go ahead and Tap the Accept button.
- Next, tap the Server field, and enter mobilesync.emailsrvr.com in the Server address field. If confirmed, you'll check marks next to every field.
- Tap the ON/OFF buttons to select which information you would like to synchronize and then tap the Save button when finished.
Note: Your iPhone may take a moment to sync all your information depending on how much data you have.