Restart Outlook to update the folder list.
1. In windows mail, go to the Tools menu. Click on Accounts...
2. A box will appear. Click Add and select Mail
3. Enter your name as you want it to appear on your emails and click Next
4. Enter your email address (email@example.com)
5. Set the server type as POP3
6. For incoming and outgoing mail servers, enter mail.tncweb.ca
7. Click on Next
8. Enter your full email address for the Account Name and enter your password and click next.
9. Click Next and then click Finish. After you click Finish, you should see the following window. If not, go to the Tools menu, and click on Accounts. After clicking Accounts the window will appear. In this window, click on your domain until it is highlighted, then click on Properties
10. When the next screen appears, click on the Servers tab. Under Outgoing Mail Server, check the box next to My server requires authentication. Click Okay
Note: You MUST do this step so you can send mail from your email account
11. click on theadvanced tab and change the outgoing smtp mail to port number 587.
Click Apply and then ok and close and you are now ready to send email...